Tryouts will be held on both July 25th & 26th Two sessions per day, morning and afternoon. Bring running shoes, cleats, shin guards, water and ball to AM sessions, no running shoes for PM sessions.
*Everything on Register My Athlete must be complete before coming to Tryouts! -There are instructions below, in a word doc, for Register My Athlete.
*Be sure to also bring 2022 4th Terms grades.
Tentative schedule below- Monday, July 25 – Session 1: 8:30am Registration, 9:00-11:00am conditioning and drills. Session 2:4:00-5:00pm OR 5:00-6:00pm – players will be assigned one PM session only. *First cuts made at the end of the day.
Tuesday, July 26 – Same as Monday. *Final cuts at the end of the day. Wednesday, July 27- First full Varsity & JV practice
To Do before Monday morning:
1. Pumped up Ball, Water, running shoes, cleats, shinguards
2. Since we want a U-Knighted team, we ask the girls to NOT wear clothing that represents a Utah based soccer club or a shirt that already has a tryout number on it.
3. You need to bring a printout of your 4th term grades from the 2020-2021 school year. • If you are having trouble accessing that, here are some instructions to get it: Go into Skyward from the school site and log in under your family access (individual access may work for some students) and on the left side of the screen you should see "Portfolio". Click on that and you should see tabs with attachments. Look for the student's name tab and you should see "Report Card Q4". Click on that to view the attachment and print that off.
4. Please remember that your start time will be when we begin the training. You are to be there early enough before your start time to get yourself stretched and warmed up. We will not do that as a group. ”If you are on time, you’re late!”
6. You must be checked off by our AD Monday morning to clear you for tryouts, meaning he has cleared you for having everything on Register My Athlete done. He will in return give you a wrist band that will state you are clear to tryout. If you have questions about Register My Athlete, you can email our Athletic Director Braden Walker at- firstname.lastname@example.org